Tuesday, February 17, 2015

This Beachbody Coaching thing....




There is a skeptic in every one of us. We see something awesome or someone that's excelling and we say "That's too good to be true." I've said it and I've heard people say it when it comes to Beachbody coaching. 

"You are telling me that within a year I could quit my full time job and make enough money to work from home as a Beachbody coach? Yeah right!"

"There is no way people even make money off of that!"

"It's just a pyramid scheme!"

"I'm not a salesperson so there is no way I could do it!"

"I'm not at my goal yet. I haven't even completed a program. I'm not eligible to coach someone!"

If you think those things then I have an opportunity for you. You can get a glimpse into Beachbody coaching and decide if it's for you or not! No obligation, no fee, just a REAL inside glimpse into what it's all about and it will help to answer your questions and objections. 

It's simply an online, Facebook group lead by my Diamond Coach. You join the group, see what it's all about and if it's for you then AWESOME but if not then that's okay. You really have nothing to lose. 

I honestly couldn't tell you where I would be if I didn't have this opportunity. I absolutely love being a stay at home mom but I noticed only a couple of months in that my focus was solely on my kids and I felt a part of myself slipping away. I felt I should be doing more, helping others and giving my life a purpose. I needed something to focus on other than my daily routine with the kids. Again, I LOVE my kids and I am SOOO grateful to be at home with them. That's the best part, I am at home with my kids. I am watching them and helping them grow while still having my OWN purpose. Not everyone can be a stay at home mom because they need the income. The good news is you can turn coaching into your possibility to stay home with the kiddos! I have a personal friend that is now leaving the Air Force after 3 years to be a stay at home mom to her wonderful son thanks to Beachbody coaching. It's possible!!!

This sneak peek group is an amazing opportunity to see if coaching is for you! There are no special requirements to get into the group. NO purchase, no age limit, no gender restrictions....just email me and let me know you want to join the group and we can get you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO // POWERED BY BLOGGER