Wednesday, November 19, 2014

*** Shake It Off ***


Shake It Off….with Shakeology!

The holiday season is the WORST time of year when it comes to my nutrition and workout routines. I honestly get SOOO busy that finding the time to eat right and exercise is almost impossible. PLUS….there are all those AMAZING deserts and of course being Italian we typically eat lasagna Christmas day. This is the time of year that I don’t get totally off track but I do indulge in my favorites.

With that being said, I can tell you the one way I KNOW I can at least have one healthy meal a day is by drinking Shakeology. It not only helps me curve my cravings but it also increases my energy levels to help me make it through those busy days. Did I mention it also helps weight loss all on it’s own?

Shakeology has really helped my husband and I. We are both chocolate lovers and when I start craving chocolate, my Shakeology does the trick.

Some of the other benefits I have experienced personally:

1.     My nails are stronger
2.     My hair is thicker and shiny
3.     My face hardly ever breaks out now
4.     My energy levels are up
5.     I am able to maintain my weight even when not exercising regularly
6.     One less meal to buy for and cook – Shakeology is a MEAL replacement

The list really does go on but those are some of the highlights. Every person is different but overall my clients all agree that Shakeology is totally worth it and they have seen improvements in their nutrition and health since using it.

You have the opportunity to join me this holiday season. I will be doing a 21-day support group starting December 1st. The only requirement is purchasing and drinking Shakeology every day for the 21-days. The group is a private Facebook group and there will even be a participation prize that will start your New Year off right! In the group, I will be posting information to help you get through the holidays and will be provide one on one support. It’s going to be a fun, relaxed group to help you get at least one healthy meal in a day….the HEALTHIEST MEAL OF THE DAY…Shakeology! 

Everyone always says they don’t have time to workout but you can’t be too busy to make a shake once a day! You can rely on it being quick and easy…you don’t even have to use a blender if you don’t want! 

If you want information on Shakeology then visit:  What Is Shakeology?

If you want to be a part of this awesome group or have questions then message me at cyoungblood1127@gmail.com so we can get you started.

If you choose, you can purchase Shakeology now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO // POWERED BY BLOGGER