Saturday, November 22, 2014

Who are we to judge??


Recently I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and a mommy page that I like shared this. Before I continue, you need to check it out.


Now that you saw the article, what are your thoughts? My immediate thought as I looked through the pictures was how incredibly RUDE people are! You don’t know this lady, what she’s been through or why she weighs what she does. It’s easy for us to assume that it’s because she chows down on greasy burgers and fries but you know what they say about assuming?!

It’s my prayer that people as a whole can learn to quite judging one another and instead inspire, motivate and love one another. Yes, that’s a big dream that I probably won’t see in my lifetime but I can teach my children and family to do that by being the example. There have been times in my past that I was one of those people with the disgusted look. I am ashamed that I ever acted that way! It’s neither my job nor your job to judge people. That job is left to God and each person…there is a judgment day for each of us and I want to be judged on helping people, inspiring people, and loving people.

What if you passed a person, gave them one of those looks and then find out their “reason”. What if that reason was some disability that does not allow them to work out? What if that reason was because they feel helpless and don’t know where to start? What if their reason was because they don’t know what to do or where to go for help? Everyone has a story and I am sure you don’t want to be judged on some of your actions just as you shouldn’t judge someone and give them disgusting looks based off their appearance. Think about this the next time you are out and about.

If you are someone struggling with your weight and experience things like the woman in the article then let me be the one to apologize for ALL of humanity! I am truly sorry that you have to deal with that! Weight can be a very tricky thing and some of those “fad” diets claim to work perfectly but I can tell you that they will only last as long as you are doing the diet. The ONLY thing that will help is a lifestyle change. I can help you with that and I would LOVE to help you. We can work together, for as long as it takes, to get you where you want to be, no judgment just support! What matters is that YOU are comfortable in your own skin! 

Here is a little pick me up video because not everyone is and doesn't have to be a size 2! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO // POWERED BY BLOGGER