Monday, July 6, 2015

My Honest Review of the 3-Day Refresh

I'm about to get real with you guys. Yes, I am a Beachbody Coach and yes I love what I do and the products that this amazing company offers; however, I PROMISE to always be truthful with you. So today I want to share my real experience with the 3-Day Refresh.


My 3-Day Refresh journey was an epic FAIL! I'm not even kidding. I got half way through the first day and it was a bust. I did fine drinking my Shakeology because hello, that's my FAVORITE! Then the actual food was great and I wasn't really hungry but then came the Fiber Sweep drink. That one almost got me but I got it down by drinking it VERY quickly. It has a pretty big lemon taste and I am NOT a fan of lemon flavor. I put some lemon in my water here and there but that's about it. So I survived that portion but it was not that good to me. If you like lemon then I think you would do fine with it although it does have a grittiness to it as well so that wasn't fun either.

THEN came the Vanilla Fresh! OMG I just could not do it! The taste was not my thing at all. I seriously was gagging after my first sip so much that I could not drink another sip. You are supposed to drink that one for your afternoon snack as well as dinner and I knew there was NO WAY I could do that so I automatically reverted to my 21 Day Fix Extreme nutrition plan.

Now, why would I tell you this? I am a strong believer in being honest and telling people my honest opinions. I am not out to just make a sale. It's important for me to make sure you know what the products are and how I feel about them. Beachbody has so many wonderful products that I use daily and honestly I couldn't live without but I think I will skip the 3-Day Refresh from now on LOL.

There are MANY other people and coaches who absolutely LOVE the 3-Day Refresh and who do it once a month. I am just a huge taste and texture kind of girl and this is one of those products that doesn't work well with those things.

Stay tuned though because I plan on doing the Ultimate Reset once I get back from my trip. If you are interested in what the Ultimate Reset is and would like to try it out with me then send me a message and we can chat about it. I am looking to try it out with 3-5 ladies so get your spot reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO // POWERED BY BLOGGER