Thursday, July 23, 2015

One CIZE Fits All!

 It's not about the amount of weight you have to lose, it's about letting go of the baggage in your life. 
- Shaun T

You guys...I am in LOVE with the new Cize program from Shaun T! I was already in love the Cize Live, which is different from the program, but now that I have started the actual program I am even more in love! 

Forget everything you dread about working out. Starting today, exercise isn't a chore, it's something fun to do. Dance and get fit in just 4 weeks with a new dance fitness program developed by leading celebrity fitness trainer and dance instructor Shaun T. This program is so much fun, it will be easy to forget it's exercise. In each routine, Shaun T breaks down challenging dance moves step-by-step, and builds them into a full routine in about 35-40 minutes. Mastering the moves requires hard work, practice, and dedication that will torch fat and calories. It's all choreographed to great music to keep everyone energized and moving. Get a great workout while learning the kinds of dance moves seen in music videos and dance shows.

Here's some info on the program:
Program Trainer: Shaun T

Program Length: 4 Weeks

Workout Schedule: 1 workout, 6 days a week

Equipment Needed: None for the base program, Deluxe program includes 1 pound wrist weights & portion control containers

Beachbody On Demand: Will be available in Purchased Programs within 24 hours of purchase 

Nutrition Guide: One is included that incorporates the 21-Day Fix portion control containers

Who should buy the program?
 Anyone who want to get in shape and have fun doing it. Great for those who have dance experience or want to learn how to dance. Fun for families to do together.

Here's a video of me doing the first workout, Crazy 8's:


I will be completely honest, I have NEVER sweat so much doing a workout as I do when I Cize it up! The best part is that I don't even realize that I am working out...I'm just having fun! The video above is my first attempt at this particular workout and I know I will only get better at it. If you let go and just have fun that that's all that matters!

You can purchase the base program, the deluxe program or the challenge pack which includes the base program and a 30-day supply of Shakeology.

If you have ANY questions then please feel free to contact me! Remember one CIZE fits ALL! XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO // POWERED BY BLOGGER