Wednesday, July 22, 2015

New & Upcoming Releases

Last week I attended the Beachbody Coach Summit in Nashville. It was the most inspiring and awesome week with 25,000 fellow coaches. While we were there Beachbody shared some really great info and tips but they also shared some new products as well as a new program. It's all really exciting and there are some awesome new releases so I want to sum it all up for you here and answer as many questions about each product as I can. I've even tried some of them so I will also give you my personal opinion on them. 

First, let's start with the NEW Beachbody Performance Line. 

The release of this line isn't until July 22, 2015 but the coaches attending Summit this past week were able to get it ahead of time and try it out. I bought a sample pack because we all know that I have serious taste and texture issues. I didn't want to buy a whole tub of each and not like it so the sample pack was perfect for me. I used the line on Friday last week for my Cize workout with Shaun T because I knew it was going to be a fun but intense workout. 

Designed by Harvard-trained scientists and based on cutting-edge sports science, exercise physiology, and nutrition research, Beachbody Performance contains scientifically proven ergogenic (performance enhancing) ingredients and plant-based nutrients to help maximize exercise performance and recovery safely, effectively, and naturally. No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. It is also NSF approved therefore amateur and professional athletes can use it. 

Here's my review of each one:

Improves intense exercise performance, increases energy and endurance, and sharpens focus and reaction time.

Again, I have serious taste and texture issues and I STRONGLY dislike lemon flavored products so I was pretty nervous about that first sip. MUCH to my surprise, I actually really liked the taste and there was even a hint of grittiness. The taste in my opinion is more of a citrus flavor so I didn't feel the need to chug it. As far as if it works, there is NO DOUBT that it works! Within 30 minutes of drinking it my fingers started to tingle. Now, don't worry about that, because once I started working out it TOTALLY went away. I did not get the jittery feeling and my heart did not race like it does when I use other pre-workout products. I do suggest you skip this product if you don't plan on really working out though. This product helps you get in a GOOD workout. 

Supports hydration during exercise, replaces electrolytes lost during exercise, fuels working muscles, and improves endurance.

The flavor for this product is Citrus Cooler but honestly once I combined it with a bottle of water, it didn't really have a strong flavor. I kind of like that because I like my plain water when I workout since anything sweet can make me feel sick to my stomach during a workout. There is no grittiness again so that made me super happy. I could definitely feel it working when I drank it. However, if you aren't sweating then you don't need it. Again, this is a product you use if you are actually getting a good workout in, not just a mild workout. 

 Speeds muscle recovery, promotes lean muscle synthesis, combats exercise-induced muscle soreness, and improves muscle strength recovery.

The flavor for this one is Chocolate Chill. That made me SUPER nervous because let's be honest, I can't drink anything chocolate without using a blender and ice....not even Shakeology. I didn't have time to get the blender out that morning so I had to shake it with my water in my shaker cup. Shockingly, not a bit of grittiness! I know I keep saying that but I can't do anything gritty and I know a lot of you are like me in that aspect. It was a nice, smooth chocolate flavor that I drank very quickly. I waiting to long to drink mine though. You are supposed to drink it within 30 minutes of the end of your workout and I didn't even get back to my room within that time so I am curious how much more it will help me when I am able to drink it within the right time frame. It did help me feel a little less sore though so I take that as a win. 

 Supports overnight muscle recovery, improves overnight adaptation to exercise, promotes lean muscle synthesis, and reduces muscle breakdown.

I didn't get the chance to try this one but I will update you once I do. 

This add-on has no flavor and mixes well with the Recover Post-Workout formula to improve high intensity exercise performance, increase muscle strength and power, and enhance the effects of resistance training.

I didn't try this one either but again I will update if I decide to. Most of you are familiar with Creatine so I am sure you know the benefits. I am not once that uses it though.  

Since the products have not been released yet I can't give you a link to purchase; however, feel free to email me at cyoungblood1127@gmail.com and I can get you the link as soon as it's available. UPDATE: I have now added the links to purchase. Just click on the name of the product and you will be directed to the link for purchase. You can also try a sampler pack (one packet of each product listed above) or the Club Performance Pack which includes 90 Day access to Beachbody on Demand as well as a tub of Energize and a tub of Recover.

Now, let's chat about the NEW Shakeology Boost products! 

Shakeology Boosts are add-ons to Shakeology (or any beverage of choice) that allow an individual to customize a shake for their own specific needs.

There are 3 different ones you can choose from and they are available now. I have only tried 1 of the 3 but here is the info for each and then I will give you my review of the one I have tried. 

 With a unique blend of 7 grams of both soluble AND insoluble fiber packed into every single scoop, this formula stands apart from typical fiber supplements that contain only soluble fiber. This powerful Boost helps support regularity and digestive health. 

 Power Greens Boost contains veggies like cucumber, kale, and spinach to deliver a full serving of vegetables in each scoop. Plus, this potent Boost supports the body's natural acid/alkaline balance.

 This unique formula is designed to deliver a wholesome boost of energy. The energy comes from 100 mg of natural caffeine from guarana and green tea. This Boost also supports mental clarity, alertness, and focus.

I have been using Focused Energy by adding it to my daily Shakeology. It does change the taste of my Shakeology a bit but not so much that it causes me to dislike it. I am going to be real with you. I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It's no big secret that I struggle with a serious Monster Energy Drink addiction. With two toddlers, a house to tend to, a business to run and then spending time with my hubby, I often feel exhausted and unable to make it through the day without some extra kick of energy. When I drink Focused Energy I do not need anything else for a boost in energy. What's even better is I don't feel a CRASH in energy like I do after drinking an energy drink.  This past week when I would drink it at 6 am I would have great energy levels until after 2 pm. Again, I wouldn't feel a crash either. I am a true believer in this product. Other coaches tried the other two products and loved them as well but I won't do a review on those until I try them. 

If you want to purchase them then you can click on the name of the one you want. They are available for purchase individually to fit your needs. 

There are now new benefits to Beachbody On Demand as well!

Beachbody On Demand is a new feature of the Team Beachbody Club that provides unlimited access to stream Beachbody's proven fitness programs.  

The fitness programs available to stream under the Member Library section currently include: P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Insanity, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, Ten Minute Trainer, ChaLEAN Extreme, INSANITY: The Asylum (Vol 1), INSANITY: The Asylum (Vol 2), Tony One-on-One (vol 1), Tony One-on-One (vol 2), Tony One-on-One (vol 3), Hip Hop Abs, Hip Hop Abs Deluxe, Tai Cheng, Rev Abs, Rockin Body, Shaun T Dance Party, Turbo Jam, Total Body Solution, Yoga Booty Ballet, Ho' Ala ke Kino, Power Half Hour, Great Body Guaranteed, Get on the Ball, Power 90 and Project You, Slim in 6, Slim Series Express, Slim Series, Brazil Butt Lift Master Series and ChaLEAN Extreme Deluxe.

 Sample workouts available to stream under the Sneak Peek Library currently include: 21 Day Fix: Total Body Cardio, 21 Day Fix Extreme: Plyo, Body Beast: Chest/Tri, PiYo: Sweat, Insanity Max:30: Sweat Int., P90: Sculpt A, Focus T25: Alpha Cardio, CIZE: You Got This.

 Programs available to stream after purchase under Purchased Programs currently include: 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Body Beast, Focus T25, Insanity MAX:30, P90, PiYo and CIZE.

The aspect to Beachbody on Demand is the ways you can stream! While members can always stream Beachbody On Demand via the web browser on their computer, the Beachbody On Demand streaming app or channel is now offered via several popular platforms. Team Beachbody Premium Club members can access all the same amazing features and benefits of Beachbody On Demand through the new app/channel on any available device that supports it. Check out the new ways to stream below!

Amazon 
All generations of Firestick and Fire TV are supported

Roku
Roku 2 generation, Roku 3 generation, & Roku Stick, including:
Roku 2 (2400X/EU, 3000X, 3050X, 3100X/EU, 4210X)
Roku Streaming Stick (3400X, 3420X)
Roku 3 (4200X/EU, 4230X)
Roku Streaming Stick - HDMI (3500X)
Tyler (2700X/EU, 2710X/EU, 2720X/EU)
Liberty (5000X)

Chromecast
The Chromecast stick 

Now if you are wondering how you can get access to Beachbody on Demand then head here to purchase your premium membership. You can also purchase a Challenge Pack which includes the Beachbody on Demand access as well as a 30-Day supply of Shakeology.  

Now, on to one the announcement of a new program release! 

Beachbody is constantly growing their program catalogue and finding new ways to keep you excited about your health and fitness journey. This is the FIRST time they have paired two of their world leading trainers together and they DO NOT disappoint! You may know Autumn Calabrese from non other than the 21-Day Fix and the 21-Day Fix Extreme. Sagi Kalev is the Body Beast himself! 

The Master's Hammer and Chisel is the expert workout system that delivers breathtaking, body-changing results in as little as 60 days. Trainers Sagi Kalev and Autumn Calabrese are sought-after experts at sculpting spectacular physiques, and they have shelves full of competition prizes to prove it! In the Master's Hammer and Chisel, they share their winning strategies in this breakthrough system of resistance training to shape powerful muscle, shed body fat, and build a ripped, statue-perfect physique.

The program won't be released until December 2015; however, in October 2015 they will be putting a sneak peek on Beachbody on Demand. This is another GREAT benefit to Beachbody on Demand because they have started doing sneak peeks with each program so you can get a feel of whether it's a program you would like to purchase or not. 

Since the program is not available for purchase you can go to this link and enter in your email. Once you do that then an email will be sent to you when the program launches so that you are able to purchase prior to it selling out. Believe me, I have no doubt that this program will be in HIGH demand! 

 I know I've shared a lot of info with you and you likely have some questions so PLEASE do not hesitate to ask! You can email me, comment below or even message me on Facebook. A link to my account above on the right side of this page. I hope you are as excited about the upcoming and new products as I am! XoXo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO // POWERED BY BLOGGER