Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My Top 25 Workout Songs

It's not secret that I workout at home and that I use DVD's by some of the world's top trainers as my workouts. Just because I use DVD's doesn't mean that I don't want some of my favorite tunes blaring to get my mojo going LOL. I decided to throw together a list of some of my top workout songs that help me get pumped and stay pumped for my workout. As you look through the list you will see that I love all types of music so if you aren't a fan of a certain genre then you will have to nix those from your list. 


I am going to list the song name along with the artist(s). You can download any of these songs from the iTunes Store

1. Centuries - Fall Out Boy

2. Cheerleader - Omi

3. Hey Mama - David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj

4. Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars

5. Kick the Dust Up - Luke Bryan

6. Sugar - Maroon 5

7. I Really Like You - Carly Rae Jepsen

8. Lips Are Movin - Meghan Trainor

9. Time of Our Lives - Pitbull & Ne-Yo

10. FourFiveSeconds - Rihanna, Kanye West & Paul McCartney

11. Animals - Maroon 5

12. Bottoms Up - Brantley Gilbert featuring T.I.

13. Best Day of My Life (Gazzo Remix) - American Authors

14. My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy

15. Counting On Love - Matt McAndrew

16. Bills - LunchMoney Lewis

17. Bad Blood - Taylor Swift featuring Kendrick Lamar

18. Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon

19. Worth It - Fifth Harmony featuring Kid Ink

20. Want to Want Me - Jason Derulo

21. I Don't Like It, I Love It - Flo Rida featuring Robin Thicke & Verdine White

22. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift

23. Happy - Pharrell Williams

24. Timber - Pitbull featuring Ke$ha

25. Work Work - Britney Spears

I honestly could go on and on with songs that get me excited to work out but I am pretty sure you wouldn't want to read that long of a list LOL. These are some of the most current songs and most are actually listed in the iTunes Store under "Top Songs" so that should help you find them as well. 

Do you have a favorite workout song(s) that you would like to share??? PLEASE feel free to comment below with yours and I just might create a list with them! 

Enjoy! XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO // POWERED BY BLOGGER