Monday, September 14, 2015

Why Military Spouses Make Perfect Beachbody Coaches!

As an U.S Army Veteran and now an Air Force wife I understand what it's like to be the one holding the fort down while your spouse is working late hours, working odd shifts or even deployed. Those days that the school or daycare calls to say your child is sick...you are the one leaving work to go pick them up because your job is the expendable one. You are the one taking time off work until your child is well enough to go back to school/daycare. I've been there! When we had our daughters, my husband was an instructor at a leadership school....there was no leaving work for him. If he was teaching then he was almost unreachable for a good 12 hours a day. I know that he never felt good about putting it all on me but I also knew that he enjoys his job and I was aware of what I was signing up for when I became his wife. That doesn't make it easier to know that my needs end up taking second place to the duties I have being a military spouse. Here's the good news though....YOU CAN CHANGE THAT!

Finding balance has been a big aspect of my life lately. Between family, health, school and volunteering....income and and ME time got moved to the back of the line. I knew it was time to find some balance so I figured out ways to take control of each aspect of my life. Once I started using Focus T25 to gain control over my health and losing the 50 pounds of baby weight hanging around from my second pregnancy, I started to realize that it was also giving me the ME time that I so desperately wanted and needed. Then something very unexpected happened...I became a stay at home mom with no income! About 6 or 7 months after becoming a stay at home mom I became a Beachbody coach and that has not only helped me maintain control over my health but it's helped me gain control over my income, school and allows me the time for my family as well as volunteering. 

I know that you would probably love to take control of your life as well. How much would an extra income help your family? Well it's absolutely possible and it's possible by being a Beachbody coach. 

Here are a few reasons why you, as a military spouse, would make a perfect Beachbody coach:

The business moves with you!
Moving every 2-3 years is nothing new to us. With that move comes you quitting your job OR you just don't work because by the time you start a job you only have a year of settling in until you are due for the next PCS orders. That makes it very hard for us as spouses to have careers. Forget about a retirement! We put our careers on the back burner so that our spouse is able to serve our country proudly and we are there to hold the fort down. Well Beachbody coaching is a business that you build NO MATTER where you are! I mean I live in Belgium and my business has moved from good ol' Georgia all the way here to Belgium. You don't have to quit just because it's PCS time. That actually expands your business because you are connecting with so many MORE people! I spend 30 days on vacation just before our PCS overseas and then a month in TLF and guess what....my business didn't suffer at all! If I have internet then I can work. That can be you too!

Providing encouragement is the "norm" to us!
It's nothing new to us military spouses to be there to provide encouragement to another spouse. Think about all those times you were there for that spouse while their husband was deployed. We are able to jump right in there and find the positive in the situation....help lift their spirits and get them through that difficult time. This will help you as a Beachbody coach when you a have a challenger that is struggling in their journey. It could be fitness, nutrition or even just life in general and they will look to you for encouragement and support. You will be able to provide that for them...it's the "norm" for you.

We are probably the most organized people around!
Like I said before, we are the ones who hold the fort down. We get the kids out the door and to school on time, we make the dinners, we get the kids to practices and clean the house....we take care of it all! We couldn't do it if we weren't organized. I believe that this organization also comes with the more time you have been a part of the military lifestyle. The more PCS moves you have been through, the more organized you become. Let's be honest...how many of us make lists....I mean like every day lists so that we make sure it all gets done?!?! It wouldn't be a huge deal to add a few things to that list for 1-2 hours of work to not only build yourself a business but to help others build one as well! We can take care of the kids, the house, a husband on deployment and even work (for some of you)....I'm positive you can manage a Beachbody business as well.

We have a strong sense of community!
Let's face it...we love our family but majority of the time we are so far from them due to our spouse's duty location. We have learned that our closest family is other military members and spouses. We build a community around the families our spouse serves with. We cherish those friendships and grow them even when we have both PCS'd to different states or countries. I have friends that I consider family that live in Arizona, North Dakota, Ohio, Italy, Germany....the list goes on and on. And when we do move to a new base then our friends are more than willing to connect us with anyone they know at that base. We have a military community, a military family really. That becomes true with Beachbody as well. We get to connect ourselves with so many amazing people around the United States, Canada and overseas bases! We share a common interest of helping others live healthier lives. We aren't sales people....making calls and asking them to buy from us...all we do is share our experiences with the products that we use...the people come to us! Since you already have a strong community that trusts you and your opinion you will have a great experience with this.

It's FREE for us!
For any active duty member, active duty spouse or a veteran it is totally free to be a coach. Beachbody waives all of the fees to not only become a coach but also the monthly coaching fee! That's right, you get to become a coach for free and start making an income! PLUS, you get a discount on all products as a coach. The typical sign up fee for coaching is $39.95 which will be reimbursed to you once you submit your paperwork (military orders with your name on them or DD214). Then after you submit your paperwork the normal $15.95 monthly coaching fee is waived as well. So here's the deal:

~ You will get 25% off of all Beachbody products, to include your Shakeology.

~ You will be reimbursed the $39.95 enrollment fee once you submit the appropriate paperwork.

~ You will not pay the $15.95 monthly business fee.

So you get all these benefits and all you need to do is maintain your monthly Shakeology order. Now, if you don't know about Shakeology then you are MISSING OUT! It is seriously an amazing product that my husband, my kids and I drink daily. If you have questions about it then please email me and I can tell you all about it. 

Beachbody coaching has seriously changed my life. By doing just a few daily behaviors (we call them the vital behaviors) I have been able to build a business that provides my family an extra while I am still able to keep our home running smoothly. I can grow my business as fast or as slowly as I would like and I am able to base that around what is going on with my husband's career or even what is going on with my kids. I get to take a day off if my kids are sick and now worry about whether or not my boss will be mad....I AM MY OWN BOSS! Today is the perfect example of just that. My oldest daughter is home sick and we are probably going to have to take her to the doctor. Meanwhile there are some important events taking place at work that my husband can't miss and that's okay! I can not only take my daughter but I can put her to bed after giving her medicine and lots of love then come downstairs and get to work. My hours are set by me! It's an amazing opportunity that I am so grateful for!

You may be wondering if this is really going to be right for you and I totally understand that so I put together a little 5 day sneak peek onto what Beachbody coaching is all about. The group will start on 25 September and is a Facebook group. All you need to do to join is head to this link below and request to join the group. Once you have done that then on 25 September I will post daily information about what coaching is all about. It's totally free! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/901866886546537/

I hope you join us! XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO // POWERED BY BLOGGER