Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Why am I a Beachbody Coach?


Why am I a Beachbody Coach?

I get asked this question a lot and sometimes it's in such a manner as to degrade what I do. That's okay though...they just don't understand. 

They don't understand the feeling I get when one of my challengers...

~ Is able to get off their prescription medication because they are able to control their issue with the new lifestyle they live.

~ Is able to quit smoking in 21 days AND lose weight at the same time.

~ Is able to not only fit into but also WEAR a pair of shorts that they have had laying around but too afraid to wear in public.

~ Is able to say they no longer fear a relapse with their eating disorder because they actually ENJOY their new eating habits and the easy to follow structured plan. 

~ Is able to get out and play with their children without feeling defeated and tired. 

These are just SOME of the non-scale victories that I hear from my challengers. Many of them start this journey looking to lose weight but instead find SO MUCH MORE! Guess what....I AM A PART OF THAT! That is WHY I am a Beachbody Coach. I don't care what anyone says....it's the most rewarding....at times difficult....but TOTALLY WORTH IT job! 

There are many who believe that coaches only do it for the money. Well guess what, some do. I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE! This has always been a difficult part for me to discuss because yes, I make money because I invest my time, love and support into each one of my clients but it's important to understand that MY family doesn't need my income. My husband provides a pretty great life for us and the money I make from this business is play money for me (like all those organization projects I like to do around the house....or the detox program that I ordered...or when I buy the new Beachbody workout programs). It's also a way to set my family up for the future...once my husband retires (whenever that may be LOL). So you see, that's not the driving force for me. 

I WANT TO HELP PEOPLE! I WANT TO INSPIRE PEOPLE! I WANT TO LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE AND TEACH MY CHILDREN TO DO THE SAME!

That's my driving force. That is why I am a coach!

Coaching isn't for everyone. It's not an overnight success and it's no pyramid scheme. It takes someone who cares about others, wants to see others succeed and someone who is willing to learn as well as teach. I don't have a fitness degree, nor am I expected to. I have personal experience and a lot of it. I know what works for me and I have a whole network of other coaches that share their experiences. I don't put the programs together...Beachbody and the World's top trainers do that for us! I learn about each program, what it focuses on and most of the time I purchase the program to try it myself so I have the personal experience to share with each of you. An added bonus....I get to work from home, in my PJ's, in my bed with a towel on my head while drinking Shakeology®! I bet you don't get to go to work like that!


Listen, I said it before, this coaching thing isn't for everyone. I totally get that! BUT if it does sound like something you are interested in then please message me or fill out the form below and I can add you to my next 3 Day All-Access Pass Into Beachbody Coaching group. I run them monthly and it's totally laid back. You can ask questions and I give you the run down of what I do as a coach plus I will talk about some of the misconceptions behind this opportunity. No pressure...just a fun FREE look into coaching. I hope to "see" you there! 
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO // POWERED BY BLOGGER