Monday, February 15, 2016

All-Access Pass into Coaching and Being a Momprenuer

Build a life you don't need a vacation from....

If you would have asked me a few years ago how to do that I wouldn't have been able to give you an answer. I would have said that it isn't possible. I wasn't ready to see the opportunity staring me in the face. Once I finally took the leap, I saw the possibility of creating a life by design. Creating a life that I don't need a vacation from!

How many of you live to work? Shouldn't you be working so you can live? Beachbody gives me a life. It provides an extra income in our house and gives me an outlet to help others....a true passion of mine. 

Being a coach has allowed me to be present for every important event for my kids, allowed me to dedicate time to being a key spouse for my husband's unit and I don't have to worry about how many sick days I have or how much leave I have built up. I don't have to stress about being able to afford to take time to visit my family back home this Summer. Instead, I get to attend the HUGE Beachbody Summit this Summer and then I get to spend a couple of weeks hanging out with family on the BEACH!

These are just a few of the reasons I believe it's a MUST that I pay it forward and share this opportunity that has changed not only my life but my family's life....and many other coaches lives! This is an opportunity to learn what I do....including misconceptions and fears that even I had before I took my LEAP OF FAITH just over 2 hours ago. 

I want to invite YOU and any/all of your friends who may be interested to join me for a FREE 3 Day ALL-ACCESS Pas into what coaching is all about from one mompreneur to another. You will have the chance to ask ANY and ALL questions you may have. This is a laid back, pressure free, PRIVATE Facebook group. 

If you are interested, please simply comment below with "Interested" OR send me an email and I will add you to the group. It starts on Wednesday, Feb 17. Look forward to 'seeing' you there!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO // POWERED BY BLOGGER