Thursday, February 11, 2016

It's Time To Love Your Body!

February is a month about love but I think February 2016 should be a month about loving your body! 

After having my second daughter I was so down on myself. Due to complications I was put on bed rest for two-thirds of the pregnancy. That meant sitting down, laying down, no activity and no picking up my oldest daughter for most of my pregnancy. I seriously ATE my feelings that whole time! At the time I gave birth, I had gained almost 70 pounds! It was the heaviest I had ever been in my life. When I walked out of the hospital after my daughter was born, I was still carrying 60 of those pounds. I did not love my body and it hit me hard. If it wasn't for Focus T25, Shakeology and my Beachbody support I wouldn't have found my love for my body again. I started T25 in January 2014 and by August 2014 I was down to my pre (BOTH) pregnancies weight! I was able to do this while not only caring for a newborn and toddler while my husband was in a six week schooling but also while preparing my house for our move overseas, over a month of traveling AND two months of settling in to our new home overseas. You can do this too! 

Every person has a different meaning to what loving their body means. For me it was getting back to the body I had before kids but whatever that is for you, I want to help you get there! 

I know what it feels like when you don't love your body and it's time you know what it feels like to LOVE your body!

I have three spots left in this group and the next three ladies that join the challenge will be entered into a drawing for a set of 21 Day Fix Containers, a Shakeology Shaker Cup and the Fixate Cookbook. 

That means you have a 1 in 3 chance of winning this awesome package of goodies.
If you want the chance to love your body and win a great prize then please fill out the application below or email me to claim your spot. 
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO // POWERED BY BLOGGER