Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Vision...a year of accomplishments!

A couple of months ago most of my friends created vision (or dream) boards. I knew right away that I HAD to create one but what was I going to put on it?? To be honest it is hard for me to dream big. Many times we are told we are dreaming to big, that our dreams are unachievable. I don't believe that's true! I believe, and will teach my children, to dream as big as you can! Nothing is out of reach if you put the effort in and you work hard to achieve those dreams!

This vision board are the things that I want to (and will) accomplish in the next year. Some are related to my Beachbody coaching, some are family related and others are personal achievements. I feel as though I would like to expand upon each item on my vision board. Expressing my decision to put each item on my board makes it more achievable in my opinion.



Here are my goals and the explanation behind them:

1. New SUV - Audi Q7: Michael and I have discussed our need for an SUV quite a few times. That need became even greater now that we have PCS (permanent change in station). The military only ships one car per military member. Since the roads and everything is different over here we shipped our Nissan Altima over. It's a great car that gets great gas mileage; however, we are busting at the seams with 2 car seats, a stroller and Michael & I in the car. Not to mention it is NO FUN only having one car. We have been looking at different SUV for a year or now and I know we need one with the third row seat. The Audi Q7 has been my FAVORITE for years now so my goal is in the next year that I am able to cover the car payment with my income so that our family can have a comfortable, reliable vehicle.

2. Donate to a good cause (monthly): This is important to me. In my vision, the donation can be money or it can be needed items or even volunteer time. I want to ensure that I am helping those in need, those less fortunate because I have been that child that needed the Angel Tree to get Christmas presents, that child that watched my mother work tirelessly to try and provide daily necessities. It's my time to give back!

3. Attend Coach Summit 2015: I became a Beachbody coach while MY coach was attending Summit 2014. When she returned we sat down together and discussed the amazing information she was given, the inspiration and the trainings that were provided. I am so close to earning a FREE ticket into Summit 2015 which will be a GREAT savings but I will have to cover my hotel room, food and my plane ticket. Normally that wouldn't be so horrible but a plane ticket from Belgium to Nashville can get pricey. Regardless, attending Summit would provide me invaluable information towards helping others achieve their weight loss goals. I WILL make it possible...I WILL be at Summit 2015.

4. Put 1 Paycheck into Savings (monthly): That may not sound like much but it's a start. We are adjusting to paying more for everything (except cell phone service). Trying to purchase new basic daily items that are 220v instead of 110v and the amount that fuel is here is something I won't even start to discuss. My goal is to put my biggest paycheck each month into savings. This will help build up some money to go towards attending Summit without putting a strain on our family finances.

5. 1 Star Diamond by Summit: This is a HUGE and IMPORTANT goal to me. To reach 1 Star Diamond you have to not only help people reach their weight loss goals but you ALSO have to show leadership in your team and HELP your team. You are helping others reach their goals along with helping your team help others. That means I am doing my part in helping to eliminate obesity in the United States!

6. Weekly Date Nights: It's extremely hard to find time for Michael and I when he's working, I'm working with my clients, we have two small children & Michael is completing college courses. It's easy for months to pass without him and I really having "us time" where we just sit and focus on each other. The weekly date night will happen, even if it starts at 10 pm when the kids are in bed and we just sit at the kitchen table playing a card game or watching a movie together. We NEED to have time to continue to grow our marriage.

7. Start my Bachelor's Degree: I completed my paralegal degree then stopped schooling. I didn't need anything else right? WRONG! I honestly love taking classes. I don't know if it's the challenge or if I just enjoy learning new things. Either way, I want to get back to working hard in classes and set my sights on my Bachelor's degree. My ultimate goal is to graduate from Florida State University!

8. Complete 3 Beachbody Programs: This one is pretty self explanatory. For me it's not a weight loss journey any longer but a fitness/health journey. As I said on my Facebook page the other day, working out releases endorphins and endorphins make you happy. I LIKE being happy! My 3 programs to complete are: PiYo (I am working on completing that program now so check out my daily journey here on my blog), Focus T25 and Brazilian Butt Lift.

9. Family Fun Day or Night Weekly: It is so important to do things as a family. Our girls LOVE being out and about. They DO NOT like being stuck in the house. I am making a commitment that AT LEAST once a week the girls, Michal & I will have a family fun day (or night) together. It doesn't matter if it's something as little as taking them to the park or just hanging out in the backyard playing together. We will spend time as a family!

10. Family Vacation to Italy: Last but certainly not least, the family trip to Italy. This is SOOO important to me. My grandmother and grandfather met in Italy. My grandmother was born and raised in a town just outside of Aviano Air Base and my grandfather was stationed at Aviano Air Base. They met, fell in love and he moved my grandmother and her 3 children (including my mother) back to the US. They have been married 48 years and I don't think I have EVER met another couple more in love after so many years! My desire is to take my children and husband to experience where my grandmother grew up and where she met my grandfather. It's an experience that would be amazing for not only me but my whole family!

So there you have it...my vision of the next year. These are the achievements that I am setting my sights on and by this time next year you will see a check mark next to each one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO // POWERED BY BLOGGER