Tuesday, August 19, 2014

NO EXCUSES!



I woke up late today. The kids were up early. I had to feed them and get them changed. I need to finish laundry and clean the house. I don't have time.

Those are all excuses that I COULD HAVE used but instead I MADE time for me and my workout. I did wake up late. I was actually woke up by my oldest. Once I got her fed and changed then my youngest woke up. So then I had to feed and change her. The laundry is piling up and I definitely need to sweep and mop the floors and pick up the kitchen. I realized that I can get those things done this afternoon if I need to. Maybe my wonderful husband will want to go run since he had to work out of town today and won't get his workout in during work hours. If he does then maybe he will take the kids like he normally does and I can sweep and mop then. Either way, the floors can wait but my health can't!

I'm trying to get the kids on a routine so at 12:00 I laid them both down and I took that opportunity to complete my workout. Luckily the PiYo workouts aren't long workouts because my oldest is not keen on taking naps so she really just lays in her room watching a movie. Either way I found an opportunity to complete it rather than use my excuses.

Today's workout was Define: Upper Body and my abs are on FIRE! It's awesome though! I didn't think that a Pilates & Yoga mix could burn like it does but I feel the burn. That's always a good thing though. I did establish that I will probably need some wrist supports until I can build up strength in my wrists. They are a little sore after doing the workouts yesterday and today. I'm on the buying mission today since it takes anywhere from 1-2 weeks to get stuff we order.

Overall I am pretty PROUD of myself for pushing the excuses aside and completing my workout. Thank you for keeping me accountable! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO // POWERED BY BLOGGER