Monday, August 18, 2014

PiYo Day 1 Complete!


I completed my first day of PiYo today. The schedule shows that today was just Align: The Fundamentals but after going through the proper alignment I wanted to try out the first workout so I went ahead and completed Define: Lower Body. I am so glad I did too. It didn't seem extremely difficult doing it (considering I'm used to Shaun T yelling at me in Focus T25 LOL) but I can totally feel my hamstrings and calves. Not in a bad way though. It just seems as though I've stretched them out really well and they are adjusting.

I must admit that PiYo is an extreme change from my typical P90X and T25. I am keeping an open mind though. I grew attached to Shaun T and his ways LOL. Chalene is much more calm and she doesn't yell at you. I have never done Pilates or Yoga but I am so glad that you don't have to sit still with PiYo. I like that the program is gear towards toning, strength and flexibility.

I scheduled my workouts for 7:30 am every morning since my hubby heads to work around then and the kids are still sleeping typically. That seemed like the perfect time. Although today I didn't get to my workout on time. My kids decided to wake up early this morning (as in 5:30 am) so I had to get them back in bed and settled.

Overall, PiYo Define: Lower Body along with my Shakeology is the PERFECT way to start my Monday morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO // POWERED BY BLOGGER