Friday, December 26, 2014

New Years Resolutions....or not


I am not a huge fan of New Years Resolutions. I can't even begin to tell you when the last time I made one was. In my opinion, you should try to be the best version of yourself EVERY day, not just because it's a new year. I understand that some of us slip up and end the year with some of those times we weren't a better version of ourselves but all you need for that is a new minute, new hour, or new day...not a new year. However, I am not crazy so I KNOW that many of you are working on your resolutions right now and contemplating putting a gym membership on the list because that "get healthy" or "lose some weight" resolution lingers over most people. I get it and I work on that resolution every day and have been for a year now.

So here's my solution to that....DON'T join a gym (unless you really want to) but instead chat with me about some AMAZING in home workout programs that can help you lose that weight in the comfort of your house, without a million eyes on you (that's why I can't stand the gym!) and then you aren't spending gas money on top of the membership fee to get to the gym. Plus, the programs that we have are created by the TOP trainers! I mean have you seen Shaun T on the cover of Men's Health?

Oh wait, you probably haven't because it's not out yet but either way he created this new program, Insanity Max: 30, and people are seeing awesome results with it. I won't lie, I am itching to buy the program now so I can start it in January! Don't tell my hubby though! ;-)

Back on topic though. I know you always make those resolutions and by February that thought of working out and your resolutions are OUT THE DOOR! Everyone has been there and I don't blame you. It's so hard to stay motivated by yourself or stick to something without a support system/group. I was a gym membership payer that HARDLY ever made it to the gym. I have kids to take care of, there aren't enough hours in the day, it's so much hassle to drive there....the excuses are endless! Well that's why these programs (21 Day Fix, Insanity Max: 30, PiYo, Focus T25, Les Mills Combat, Les Mills Pump, Body Beast, P90, P90X3, etc.) are the perfect fit! You order it online (no driving to go sign up) through me, the box comes in the mail and then January 5th we start our prep week. With me as your coach, I will add you to my Facebook based group that ONLY includes my clients (secret group that no one can see unless you are part of it and invited by me) and then we start our journey as a family. The group is extremely important because we all support one another, are going on the same journey together and it's a SAFE place for support, motivation and to ask questions if you need to. The l groups I have done, there have been AMAZINGLY fun and supportive people. There is even a prize at the end of the group. 

Honestly, I have never seen more results from anything until I joined the Beachbody way and I will NEVER stop doing it that way. I don't have to worry about what time the gym closes, what I look like leaving the gym (I know you ladies think that LOL!) and I can literally fit my workout into my day without factoring a tone on nonsense time....there is even a 25 minute a day program.  All I am saying is that if you are planning on making the New Years Resolution this year that you talk to me first.

The groups that I do are EXTREMELY important to me and I invest my time, love and support into each person I work with. We will go over meal planning, how to stay consistent, the best snacks....the information is priceless! I would love to have you on the journey with my "family"!!!!

If you are interested then shoot me an email at cyoungblood1127@gmail.com or hit me up on Facebook. You have to apply by January 4th though. Spots are limited because I like my groups to be small and fun....reserve your spot now!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ACM DESIGN STUDIO // POWERED BY BLOGGER